Ride Host Contact Info
William Hudson, 210-387-7340, firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date and Time
Tue, 11/28/2023 - 09:00 am
Ride Length (miles)
- Urban ride that goes east, then south.
- Store stop: as needed
- Latest weather: sunny, little wind, very cold.
- Lunch/coffee: Optional: Houndstooth near the end of the ride.
- Bathrooms at ride start: our house.
- Most of my rides are for self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could (depending on the route) include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to urban traffic.
- Helmets are mandatory on all my rides.
- Routes will be posted in RWGPS format and cue sheets are printable from that site. Printed maps or cue sheets will not be available at the ride start.
- Ride will be “no drop”, assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
- In case of inclement weather, check this web site early on the morning of the ride.
Cancelled or Not