Ride Host Contact Info
William Hudson, 210-387-7340, firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date and Time
Sat, 09/24/2022 - 08:30 am
Ride Length (miles)
- Store stop: Bertram @ 27 miles.
- Lunch/coffee: Two options.
- Most of my rides are for self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could (depending on the route) include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to urban traffic.
- Helmets are mandatory on all my rides.
- Routes will be posted in RWGPS format and cue sheets are printable from that site. Printed maps or cue sheets will not be available at the ride start.
- Ride will be “no drop”, assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
- In case of inclement weather, check this web site early on the morning of the ride.
Cancelled or Not