Ride Host Contact Info
William Hudson: WilliamPedalsOn@gmail.com or 210-387-7340
Start Date and Time
Wed, 08/21/2019 - 08:00 am
Ride Length (miles)
- Urban streets at the beginning and end but the middle is the really pretty Volente Loop that goes down to Lake Travis (with all our rain this year, it really does exist). We do this counter-clockwise which is the easier option.
- Lunch/coffee: Coffee and conversation at Starbucks after the ride.
- Helmets are required on all my rides.
- Most of my rides are for self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could (depending on the route) include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to urban traffic.
- Ride will be “no drop”, assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
- Please arrive early enough to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
- In case of inclement weather, check this web site early on the morning of the ride.
Cancelled or Not