Ride Host Contact Info
William Hudson: WilliamPedalsOn@gmail.com or 210-387-7340
Start Date and Time
Tue, 10/22/2019 - 08:00 am
Ride Length (miles)
- Urban streets at the beginning and end but the middle is the really pretty Volente Loop that goes down to Lake Travis. We do this counter-clockwise which is the easier option.
- Lunch/coffee: Coffee and conversation at Starbucks after the ride.
- Helmets are required on all my rides.
- Most of my rides are for self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could (depending on the route) include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to urban traffic.
- I do not distribute printed maps or cue sheets unless requested by email 24 hours in advance. Routes will be posted in RWGPS format and cue sheets are printable from that site.
- Ride will be “no drop”, assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
- Please arrive early enough to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
- In case of inclement weather, check this web site early on the morning of the ride.
Cancelled or Not