Ride Host Contact Info
William Hudson: WilliamPedalsOn@gmail.com or 210-387-7340
Start Date and Time
Tue, 09/24/2019 - 08:00 am
Ride Length (miles)
- An urban ride that manages to avoid any serious hills in spite of being on the NW side of town. It combines sections of some of our other rides. We try and avoid heavily-trafficked roads whenever possible. Store-stop en route.
- Lunch/coffee: Coffee and conversation at Starbucks after the ride.
- Most of my rides are for self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could (depending on the route) include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to urban traffic. Helmets are required on all my rides.
- Ride will be “no drop”, assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
- Please arrive early enough to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
- In case of inclement weather, check this web site early on the morning of the ride.
Cancelled or Not