Ride Host Contact Info
William Hudson: WilliamPedalsOn@gmail.com or 210-387-7340
Start Date and Time
Tue, 08/13/2019 - 08:00 am
Ride Length (miles)
- An urban ride that manages to avoid any serious hills with one notable exception: Rain Creek. We try and avoid heavily-trafficked roads whenever possible. Store-stop en route. Lunch/coffee is optional at the end.
- Most of my rides are for self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could (depending on the route) include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to urban traffic.
- Ride will be “no drop”, assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
- Please arrive early enough to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
- In case of inclement weather, check this web site early on the morning of the ride.
Cancelled or Not