RIDE NAME AND DISTANCE/S: Liberty Hill Loops. 28, 46, and 65 miles. I shall be hosting the 46 mile option.
DATE/TIME: Saturday 12th November. 8 am.
RIDE LEADER/CONTACT: William Hudson; 210-387-7340; WilliamPedalsOn@gmail.com
DESCRIPTION: Follow quiet back roads over the picturesque Jollyville Plateau. Pedal through places like Joppa, Andice, Oatmeal and Mahomet, but don't blink or you'll miss them. There are water stops in Bertram, Andice, and Florence, depending on your choice of route.
AVERAGE SPEED: 14 - 16 mph. A guide only; actual pace depends on the group and to maintain this average, there will be some significantly faster stretches.
TERRAIN: Generally rolling; no crazy climbs.
RIDER LEVEL: Experienced, self-confident riders who are comfortable and safe in a group riding situation which could include pace-line riding, hilly terrain and exposure to significant urban traffic.
RIDE START ADDRESS & url: Liberty Hill Elementary School; 1385 Main St, Liberty Hill; https://goo.gl/maps/Nrvnk1EhXJo
LUNCH/COFFEE? Maybe lunch at the local deli?
· Helmets are mandatory on all my rides.
· Ride will be “no drop” but only assuming riders have properly matched themselves to the ride description, average speed and terrain.
· Please arrive early enough to prepare yourself + bike, have the 5-minute safety briefing to be ready for an on-time departure.
· In case of inclement weather, check this web site and/or my emails early on the morning of the ride.
· I also have a Google Group (Austin and Central Texas Cycling) in which we discuss upcoming rides and miscellaneous cycling stuff. Email me (address above) if interested in joining – you can always unsubscribe yourself if you later decide you have no interest.